Sunday, December 16, 2012


How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: not sharing- under 200. 


Maternity clothes? gotta love 'em

Stretch marks? so far so good

Sleep: uncomfortable. I have the sleep number set at 25 so I am essentially sleeping in a hole.

Best moment this week: the baby's room is ready for her!

Movement: lots

Food cravings: milkshakes-- loving Wawa's chocolate banana smoothies

Gender: team pink

Labor Signs: nope- and still holding at 0 dilation.

Belly Button in or out? so far out- it is not cute. Skelly loves to lift up my shirt and push it in. 

What I miss: went to a MNO last night and missed drinking wine with the ladies. 

Milestones: I am going back and forth between being so ready to meet her and feeling like we are not ready yet. Also feeling guilty because I am not as involved in this pregnancy because I'm so busy with Skelly. Can't wait either to meet my new niece!! Also, in typical J. fashion he has decided to renovate our bedroom so everything downstairs is a giant disaster which is stressing me out. He thinks he'll be done by next weekend- but that is cutting it very close for me. He's painting today- so I will update on that- but at least this time I'll have a finished bathroom to labor in if Baby M. comes sooner than anticipated. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are so close! Hope you get to meet her soon and all goes well with your labor and delivery. XO

    ReplyDelete